Cirrus Transitional Training
The Transition Training course is designed for current private pilots to go from no Cirrus experience to basic VFR proficiency in approximately three days. Upon completion of this popular training course you will be able to:
- Understand and operate relevant aircraft systems,
- Operate the aircraft according to the Private Pilot Airmen Certification Standards (ACS)
- Confidently program, configure, and interpret Primary Flight Display (PFD) and Multi-Function Display (MFD) information for normal visual conditions,
- Maintain positive aircraft control in visual conditions and limited instrument conditions,
- Easily utilize the autopilot to reduce workload,
- Appropriately manage the engine throughout all phases of flight,
- Apply aircraft systems knowledge to quickly determine system abnormalities and apply correct checklist procedures,
- Adhere to aircraft flight procedures and limitations while flying within your personal capabilities,
- Utilize your aircraft to the maximum extent possible while affording you and your passengers the highest level of safety.
• Note •
Typical course duration is three days.
Please contact Jackie Burant for more information
Phone: (303) 466-6998